Tässä on 6 määritelmää. Laske kuinka moni sopii israelilaisiin ja vastaavasti palestiinalaisiin. Kumpi "voittaa"?
1. Racism: Any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race,
colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect
of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment, or exercise, on equal
footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic,
social, cultural, or any other field of public life.”
2. Lynching: To put to death by mob action without legal sanction.
Ethnic Cleansing: The elimination of an unwanted group from a society,
as by genocide or forced migration.
3. State terrorism: State terrorism is a political system whose rule of recognition
permits and/or imposes a clandestine, unpredictable, and diffuse application,
even regarding clearly innocent people, of coercive means prohibited by the
proclaimed judicial ordinance. State terrorism obstructs or annuls judicial
activity and transforms the government into an active agent in the struggle for
4. Terrorism: The calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to inculcate
fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments orsocieties in the pursuit
of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."
5. Rogue State: Rogue nation does what it wants, even if that means going against
the wishes of the rest of the world. A rogue state will frequently violate international
law, and its actions are undeterred by punishment.
6. Resistance movement: An organized effort by some portion of the civil population
of a country to resist the legally established government or occupying power and to
disrupt civil order and stability.